Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When Bad Blue happens to Good People

I recently heard Eva Mendes say that she thought the sexiest outfit for women was worn jeans, white tank top and no bra.  Hmmmmm, not exactly what I think of when I see this current outfit.  Maybe I heard the interview wrong, but I don't think so.  I can understand if she wants to be a bit more reserved than her previous comment, but this is a little over the top.  Literally to the top of her neck. 

The 70's called, they want their curtains back.  Glad I missed most of that decade, some crazy outfits no doubt.  Did they kill some smurfs to make this color?  Or is she channeling her inner Smurfette? 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?  

Lets face, there is basically not too much wrong with the outfit physically...aside from the fact its super ugly.  So doesn't fit her personality or style.  And it makes me think of something my grandma might wear...with a longer skirt of course.  Not something a ex-model and current Revlon spokesperson would wear.

Based on the facts here, the past interviews, previous outfits and style, I conclude that Eva was coursed into wearing this outfit.  So I 100% blame the stylist.  Eva, call up your people and FIRE immediately.

No comments: