Sunday, July 11, 2010

Color Blind Much?

Not even sure where to start this one off...I guess at first I thought this was some crazy mannequin.  Or thought, are they trying to recast Kim Cattralls role in Mannequin? For those of you that don't know, way back in the 80's she did the movie...way way WAY before Sex and the City.  About a guy who worked in a department store and shocker, fell in love with a mannequin.  She came to life from time to time...typical 80's movie.  I mean they are all being made into remakes these days.

 But then I realized, nope that is just crazy Mischa Barton.  I used to love her style on the television show, 'The OC.'  (Except the flats, she always wore them and I still cannot get behind flats.  Even at 6'0" I will throw on the heels.)  With the crazy pattern of the dress, the bright lime green purse and the black bow hat (?), my eyes are getting a headache.  And no, the cameras aren't even shooting her, look at the background.  But Mischa needs all the help she can get, so lets see what we can do.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well first the pattern may not be so bad, if there was less of it.  I would cut it into a much shorter style, maybe even a little mini dress.  Throw on flats or a high heels, in a solid color, I mean the dress is a WOW-ZER, why add on crazy shoes to match.  Remove the lime green purse and add again, a more subtle bag and perhaps the head piece, whatever it is, can stay.

The dress can be saved, throw the bag out.  I have seen Mischa out recently and it hasn't been good.  I often wonder if she is trying to get into the sequel to 'Alice in Wonderland' (you know there will be one) with some of the wild outfits.  My advice to Mischa, besides laying off the Hollywood parties, is to FIRE your current stylists immediately and hire someone new...or no one will take you seriously. 

No comments: