Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hulk....Angry....

I guess if you got it, your rock it right? Well all I can think is, this dress screams Incredible Hulk to me...what about you? Even has the tear on the thigh, c'mon, its a fair comparison. Don't get me wrong, I like Cameron Diaz, but this dress makes me angry.


The color is fine and at least she attempted to class up the movie premiere, for the movie she did with Tom Cruise. And I can appreciate trying to be sexy and flaunt your long legs with a slit up the side. Not sure however about the slit up the middle. And its pretty close to showing too much of Cameron.  And although I know she was pretty ripped for previous roles in action movies, she is bulging in places she probably shouldn't be. So the dress may be a bit too tight. Just because everything fits in the dress, doesn't make it right.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well go to alterations and get it let out a bit.  And then, well lets face it, we cannot replace fabric.  Just like I cannot make my jeans longer, I cannot move this slit around to the side or cover it up.  I am not a seamstress, but maybe if you let it out you can make the slit a little shorter?  But this is most likely satin, which I imagine is not too forgiving along the seams.

Again, I generally like her style.  So the stylist can keep his or her job.  I think this is a case of bad clothes and good people.  And its not as bad of some stuff I have seen, but I would want to start fresh, it would take oo much money going to alterations-she could just buy a new dress.  Cameron,  I just watched 'The Box' which I do believe bombed at the box office (I can totally see why) and take my advice.  Remove this dress, light on fire and BURN...which is what you should of done to that script when you got it. (Yep...it was that bad.)

No comments: