Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not such a Simple Life in that Outfit

I know these celebs that aren't really famous for their talent, but more their partying skills have unique "style."  And Nicole Richie is definitely more famous for who she knows in Hollywood and for of course naming her kid Pigeon.  Okay, it was actually named Sparrow...not sure which one is better. (Insert pigeon noise here)

I found this winner in a album of airport pictures, this one in an Australian. I just looked up the weather in Sydney, yes it was in the low 60's as the high.  But this is the 2nd time in a week that she has worn a little sundress, leather jacket and dark tights.  Nicole, I can no longer let you pass...though I not sure why I allowed you the pardon in the first place.

Previously I have seen her in a white lace dress and this same jacket, same shoes and without the bonnet.  But what do they say, two wrongs don't make right?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Okay if she is so concerned with being warm, dress accordingly.  She is a peanut, so less body fat means you run a little cold to begin with.  So I would say remove the dress, throw on some jeans and problem solved.  Or go to a warmer climate. It takes Mother Nature months to go through these seasons, Nicole  Richie tries it in one outfit.

So the pieces alone aren't terrible, we can all safely see that.  But just because they are all okay, doesn't mean we need to wear them all at one time.  Just because I like all my shoes, doesn't mean I wear a different one on each foot, that is just silly.  So Nicole, good name, I doubt you needed a stylist to help you go to the airport. I know you have a styling company, I saw you working with them on a MTV so show. So if one did help you out with your last weeks fashion choices, probably further back than that,  please put them on a plane, show them the emergency exits and FIRE!!!

No comments: