Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey Peter Pan...We found Tinkerbell!

Moms don't have the easiest job, I get that.  I am sure I did lots of things to my mother to make her question her sanity as to why she had me.  And I watch all those make-over shows, the moms are always so focused on their children that they let their own fashion and hygiene slip.  However this is just ridiculous and for once, the kids should not be blamed.
"The Body" as Heidi Klum is known for, (not making this up- I worked at Victoria's Secret I know) has as a supermodel probably gotten used to wearing interesting pieces of wardrobe.  I mean if you watch a fashion show, its not generally stuff you would see people walking down the road in.  I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing a bright orange pointed dunce cap, black raccoon eyes painted on and a white wedding dress....I know quite the image, but you get where I am going. 

But coming out of a work meeting, even in NYC, this is a little strange.  And those shoes, where to begin...  The bag, what is she carrying in it, rocks?  Regardless of her supermodel status and the fact she has like 9 million kids (4 kids in actuality) this crime against fashion cannot be allowed.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well lose all the layers, I mean is she trying to be a fairy?  Those shoes should for sure be thrown out, and that bag...this is just a jumbled mess and cannot be fixed.

Lets be honest, Heidi I am sure has the best stylists in the biz.  And generally when you see her out with her husband Seal, she is dressed far better.  So I will leave the stylist alone...Heidi, you get all the blame for this winner.  Take it all home, get back in the swimsuits that made you famous, go to the beach, start a bonfire and BURN the whole ensemble!

No comments: