Saturday, July 24, 2010

Throw her Overboard...Please!!!

All I can think is, I hope Tommy Hilfiger paid you well for wearing this outfit, cuz I don't know who else would of designed this dress, its his colors! And are you planning on going sailing today? 

Katie Holmes, I know your daughter is supposed to be the fashionable one, but I gotta think you help dress her.  And maybe she might look cuter in this outfit than you.  However, even more tragic are those shoes.  I understand that when you are married to a older man (for those of you living in a cave, its Tom Cruise) you need to dress more mature, but the older ladies that I used to work with at Talbots wore these kinds of shoes.  Not a girl in her early thirties.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

The dress could be cute, if you changed her shoes and added some accessories, not that boring necklace.  I know nautical is in for the summer, but I wouldn't gather for a red carpet affair. 

Katie, I used to be a fan.  But I, unlike apparently the rest of the fashion public, cannot stand how you dress.  And maybe you wore these shoes while filming the movie you portray Jackie O in, but really, lose the shoes.  PLEASE!

I don't think you had a stylist for this, not even a real red carpet affair, so you picked this and all your other outfits out yourself.  May I also add, not a fan of "boyfriend" jeans that you always wear.  But back to my point, Katie....I miss the days when you were Joey Potter on 'Dawsons Creek', but those days have long sailed away.  (Sorry going astray again.) Katie, the dress can stay, hire some better stylists (I know you have some) and BURN those shoes.  Or donate to your grandmother!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

The hair is super ugly! Who did it....Suri??

Nicole said...

Nah Suri would of done better!