Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Might Sing better than you Dress...

I am all for the dressed up business suit look, especially when going to a premiere.  I occasionally pull out the "Men's Wear" look for work and have come up with Vest Thursday.  Currently I am the only one that adheres to this in my work place, but that isn't the issue here.  The issue is, this thrown together outfit by that kid that was in that Disney movie...I think it was called 'High School Musical.'

Corbin Bleu, it looks like you threw three random grey pieces of clothing together and walked out the door to the 'Last Airbender' premiere.   I understand the, I just rolled out of bed look, may work for some Hollywood stars, but you are not cool enough to pull that off.  In fact, I don't think many of you can pull it off.  And your pants are wrinkled, do you know how to use a iron?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well first I would make sure your vest and pants match, even if one is pinstriped that is okay.  You may be able to get away with it if your shirt wasn't a tank top and a 3rd shade of grey.  Which leads me to my next point.  Put on a grown up shirt, a nice collared shirt would be great.  Any color will work, but if you want to be taken seriously as a actor, you may need to look like the young adult you are.  Also hate your shoes, are you planning on helping Santa in a few months?

Corbin, I assume you have some musical talent and that I guess when they say God doesn't give with both hands, this is true in your case.  He or she, did not give you the fashion gene, which is a shame, because do you even act anymore?  Due to that fact, I would say you probably don't have a regular stylist to help you out.  My consensus on your outfit is this, BURN your tank top, shoes and those pants, which are way too long for you and match your outfit to your vest.  And hire some help...your "metro" HSM co-star Zac Efron may be available for consultation...

No comments: