Monday, July 12, 2010

Where's the Groom?

So if you watch TV, read magazines or surf the Internet, you will know like 50 different couples got married this weekend.  Okay, so maybe a bit of a over-exaggeration, but A LOT in any case.  So Congrats to those people, I suppose that is the correct way to do it.  I won't mention them all, because then this blog would get way too long.

However, I know what your thinking, white dress + Vegas (TAO is in Vegas) + Pamela Anderson = WEDDING.  Nope, she wore this ugly dress on her own...or we haven't been told about the nuptials?  Is she even dating anyone?  Regardless, this mesh dress was worn to celebrate her bday...not a wedding.

But she isn't longing by the pool, actually onto her way into a night club.  I know living by the beach in California, you become accustomed to a certain level of laid-back-ness.  However, this is just ridiculous.  If you go to Vegas night clubs its all about the glitz and glamour. 

Hmmm, how to save the Outfit?

Lets be honest, it doesn't take someone to work at Victoria's Secret to know, you do not wear a tube top dress when you have a chest as large as hers.  I understand she was going to a "beach" theme club where it was all around the pool, but that doesn't excuse the lack of structure.  She isn't 22 years old anymore! (Sorry Pam)  The white is fine...but white mesh?  I think I see her underwear or bikini bottoms underneath the dress and believe me, I don't have to look too hard.

Maybe she should of given up the beach look and gone to get married.  At least we know she does that well...I would say to Pamela, hire a stylist and remove that dress.  Go to one of the thousands of stores in Vegas, which are ALL open late night and buy something nicer.  Then walk over to the Mirage Hotel and wait for the Volcano to erupt and throw this dress into the fire and watch it BURN!!!

No comments: